Favorites List {August 5}

{katie daisy}

How about a quick hello, and a favorites list today? While you're busy perusing, I'll be getting ready for my ROAD TRIP! There's a ton of things that need be to done before I leave on Monday & I need to get started ASAP.

In the meantime, there will be one more post on Monday morning & then I will be back sometime next week. Hopefully, I will have some photos to share from my drive!

  1. I want to live in this house.
  2. This collection is perfect for my closet.
  3. Package-free grocery store.
  4. this blog.
  5. dessert from here.
  6. The Human Nest.
  7. peach donuts glazed with white chocolate & pistachios.
  8. I would love to use one of these as an invite.
  9. Organizing New Uses for Old Old Things (article)
  10. Her art. {of course}


    No comments: